Last update June 25, 2019.
This Policy applies to personal and other information collected by Hunt360 from or about you when you visit the Site, open and respond to email from Hunt360, or request information from Hunt360.
TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you use the Site, such as by creating an account, we collect “Personal Information” such as your name, phone number, gender, title, company name (if applicable), address, email address, your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address, operating system and browser information, user ID and passwords, and similar information.
When you provide use with Personal Information, such as by creating an account, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for the purposes of connecting hunters with outfitters and guides, which includes providing your personal information to third-parties for such purposes. You may withdraw your consent by deleting your account.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Links. When you click on links on our Site, they may direct you away from the Site and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- SESS# - preserves users states across page requests
- _ga – registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website
- _gat – used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate
- _gid – registers a unique ID that is used to general statistical data on how the visitor uses the website
- collect – used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels
- GPS – registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location
- IDE – used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.
- PREF – registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites
- test_cookie – used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE – tries to estimate the user’s bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos
- YSC – registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen
- yt-remote-cast-installed – stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video
- yt-remote-connected-devices – stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video
- yt-remote-device-id – stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video
- yt-remote-fast-check-period – stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video
- yt-remote-session-app - stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video
- yt-remote-session-name - stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video
AGE OF CONSENT
By using the Site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use the Site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you here that is has been updated, so that you are aware of what information is collected, how it is used, and under what circumstances it is disclosed. If Hunt360 is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that services may continue.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you like to access, correct, amend, or delete any Personal Information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us via email at email@example.com or by mail at:
P.O. Box 509, Perry,
Georgia, USA 31609